Here I Am!
Results-driven Senior Business Analyst with a compelling history of spearheading international operations and delivering exceptional revenue growth. Adept at risk management, financial modeling, and fostering cross-functional collaboration, I bring a wealth of experience in the financial services sector, specifically in banking, asset management, investment funds, and insurance companies. Fluent in English, and Italian (native), and with a basic understanding of German and French, always seeking a challenging role to contribute my strategic insights and leadership skills to a dynamic organization.
- Led an international team, delivering an impressive +23% growth in total operating revenues in Asia Pacific, North-Western Europe countries, and UAE.
- Published research on default prediction models for Italian banks, showcasing a blend of econometric and machine learning approaches.
- Established a robust credit risk management framework, overseeing 3.5 million euros of operations.
Senior Business Analyst | FMCG |International Operations | Oct. ’16 – Present | 7 Years
- Negotiated and supervised risk positions, contributing to a significant +23% revenue increase.
- Managed international operations, generating notable revenues in Hong Kong, Netherlands, UAE, and other regions.
- Orchestrated successful implementations of budgeting, financial forecasting, and operating plans.
Junior Risk Analyst | BANK | Jan. ’14 – Sep. ’16| almost 3 Years
- Conducted simulations and risk assessments of governmental penalties on cash flow and financial rating.
- Verified procedural compliance of evaluation processes on Listed Banking Companies.
- Daily monitored the key performance indicators (KPIs) of 109 Business Units.
- Spearheaded the drafting of the Risk Appetite Framework (RAF) in compliance with EBA-c.263 guidelines.
- Led the creation of a robust Business Intelligence System for monitoring High-Risk Profiles.
- Financial Analysis, Risk Management
- Business Intelligence & Reporting
- Statistical Analysis & Machine Learning (R Studio)
- Data-Driven Marketing, IELTS Academic Certification, AML/CDD/KYC Course.
- Group Hiking
- Cooking and Food
- Reading and Writing
“Life is too short to be little”